In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this domain is Mónica Sastre Guerrero, henceforth Mimiblù with NIF: 71028234W, and address in the town of El Casar.
If you need to contact us for any question, you can do it to our postal address (Apartado de Correos 76, Algete 28110, Madrid, Spain), or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mimiblù may modify or update all or part of these general conditions, taking into account any changes in the legislation and regulations in force. Each new version of the General Conditions will be effective as of the date of its publication in www.mimiblushop.com.
Please, check these general conditions often. If you do not agree with any change that may occur in the general conditions, you must stop using this website immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the elements that form the website www.mimiblushop.com, as well as its structure, design, photographs, video, audio, text and source code, are owned by Mónica Sastre Guerrero and are protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website, as well as its modification and / or distribution without mentioning its origin or requesting prior authorization, is prohibited.
Mimiblù will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it legally.
- PayPal. More information
- Redsys. Allows payment by bank card through the ING Direct bank.
- Wire transfer. We work with the ING Direct bank and the BBVA bank. We will provide you with the necessary data to make the payment after the purchase confirmation.
We work with Correos Postal Service. The shipping costs may vary depending order´s weight and destination. All the shipments includes tracking number and an insurance in case of loss.
- Shipping to Spain (only peninsula) costs 3,45-3,80€. Estimated time of arrival 1-3 working days.
- Shipping to the rest of Spain (Ceuta, Melilla and Islands, including Canary-Islands), costs 3,65-8€. Estimated time of arrival 2-5 working days.
- Shipping to Europe costs 5,55-17€. Estimated time of arrival 5-10 working days.
- Worldwide shipping outside Europe will cost 5,85-25€. Estimated time of arrival 10-25 working days.
Mimiblù does not take charge of the customs fees or amounts generated in the destination country. Please, check your local policies and regulations in international packages.
Mimiblù is not responsible for delays caused by customs procedures generated in the country or destination population.
If a package is returned to Mimiblù for any of the reasons indicated below, the customer may request the shipment again or refund the order. In case of requesting a new shipment, the client will assume the cost of the it. In case of requesting the refund, you will receive only the amount corresponding to the purchased products (shipping costs not included). Reasons for return referred to in this point: incomplete shipping address, incorrect shipping address, the package has not been claimed by the customer after a certain period of time at the agency's destination office.
You must contact email@example.com to obtain your return number and inform us of the items you wish to return.
You have 15 days to make returns. The product to be returned must be intact, unused, undamaged and in its original packaging.
The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs corresponding to the return.
We will refund the amount of the product once we have received the package and checked that both the product and its packaging are in perfect condition.
If the return corresponds to a complete order that has already been sent to the addressee, the amount of the products will be reimbursed without including the shipping costs (in the case of the promotion of free shipping costs, the refund will be subtracted, the default shipping charges applied to the area).
The person responsible for the personal data is Mónica Sastre Guerrero, with NIF 71028234W and address at Calle Isla de la Cabrera 148, El Casar 19170 (Guadalajara) - Spain, hereinafter "Mimiblù", and whose contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org .
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data that we request is to manage the orders you make on the web, as well as to contact you in case of an incident in the order. In the same way we will provide your data to the courier in order to make your purchase arrive.
In no case will your personal data be sold or transferred to third parties, except in cases where a legal norm so stipulates (public administrations, administrative authorities).
The fact that you do not enter the personal data that appear on the form as mandatory may have the consequence that we can not meet your request.
Mimiblù is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality. For these purposes, it will adopt the reasonable security measures provided by law to prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorized access.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation and deletion of personal data under the terms established in the legislation in force, through email@example.com as well as the right to submit a claim to the authority of control.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not damaging the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary or stored cookies.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your browser- Mimiblù will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies used this site?
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the publisher has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: www.mimiblushop.com can use third-party services on behalf of Mimiblù, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services related to the activity Website and other Internet services.
(At this point the AGPD suggested to include each of the third-party cookies and data used in such third party. For obvious reasons this model has only been included in Google Analytics use as the most widespread and common.)
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact Mimiblù on firstname.lastname@example.org